Usability News is a free web newsletter that is produced by the Software Usability Research
Laboratory (SURL) at Wichita State University. The SURL team specializes in software/website user interface design, usability testing, and research in human-computer interaction.
Barbara S. Chaparro, Editor
Inside this Issue:
- Perception of Fonts: Perceived Personality Traits and Uses
by A.D. Shaikh, B.S., Chaparro, & D. Fox
- The Legibility of Two New ClearType Fonts
by B.S. Chaparro, A.D. Shaikh, & A. Chaparro
- Where's the Search? Re-examining User Expectations of Web Objects
by A.D. Shaikh & K. Lenz
- Does the Intrusiveness of an Online Advertisement Influence User Recall and Recognition?
by S. Shrestha
- Password Security: What Users Know and What They Actually Do
by S. Riley
- Searching the University Course Schedule Using a Digital FlipBook
by S. Hull
- Usability Analysis of a Computer-Based Avionics System
by C. Hamblin, S. Naidu, & C. Miller
SUBSCRIBE to Usability News!