Usability News is a free web newsletter that is produced by the Software Usability Research
Laboratory (SURL) at Wichita State University. The SURL team specializes in software/website user interface design, usability testing, and research in human-computer interaction.
Barbara S. Chaparro, Editor
Inside this Issue:
- A Comparison of Popular Online Fonts: Which Are Best and When?
by M. Bernard, M. Mills, M. Peterson, & K. Storrer
- What is the Best Layout for Multiple-Column Web Pages?
by M. Bernard & L. Larsen
- Where Should You Put the Links? A Comparison of Four Locations?
by M. Bernard, S. Hull, & D. Drake
- Satisfaction Survey by Web or by Paper? A Case Study at a Fortune 500 Company
by B. Laughlin
- Online Groceries & Textbooks: Is e-Shopping the Answer for Today's College Student?
by B. Chaparro, T. St. Romain, & R. Hacker
- e-Commerce, the Consumer Decision Process, and the Theory of Reasoned Action
by F. Volk
- Balancing Image Quality and Speed: How to Shave Second Off Your Download Time
by L. Larsen and C. Phillips
SUBSCRIBE to Usability News!