Usability News is a free web newsletter that is produced by the Software Usability Research
Laboratory (SURL) at Wichita State University. The SURL team specializes in software/website user interface design, usability testing, and research in human-computer interaction.
Barbara S. Chaparro, Editor
Inside this Issue:
- Is RSVP a Solution for Reading from Small Displays?
by M. Bernard, B. Chaparro, & M. Russell
- Just How 'Blind' Are We to Advertising Banners on the Web?
by M. Bayles
- So, What Size and Type of Font Should I Use on my Website?
by M. Bernard and M. Mills
- Male and Female Attitudes Toward Computer-Mediated Group Interactions
by M. Bernard, M. Mills, & C. Friend
Reviews, Methodology, and Tools
- Two Years and Six Hand-Held Devices Later: What I Have Learned
by M. Bohan
- Before and After: How Can You Show Your New Website is Better?
by P. Selvidge
- Randomize and Test (RAT): A Program to Randomize Conditions
by G. Bender
SUBSCRIBE to Usability News!