Usability News is a free web newsletter that is produced by the Software Usability Research Laboratory (SURL) at Wichita State University. The SURL team specializes in software/website user interface design, usability testing, and research in human-computer interaction.
Barbara S. Chaparro, Editor
Inside this Issue:
- How Do You Use Your iPad? Take Our Survey!
by B. Nguyen & B. Chaparro
- Free Will for Typeface Selection: Myth or Reality?
by D. Fox
- Does Color Impact How Users View a Web Portal Page?
by J. Owens & S. Shrestha
- First Impressions and Calls to Action: An Evaluation of Oprahstore.com
by P. Selvidge
- Dollars and Sense of Google Ads within Blogs
by D. Fox, A. Smith, & A. D. Shaikh
SUBSCRIBE to Usability News!